DOG

4-YEAR-OLD DOG SWALLOWS VIDEO GAME

ANM News Desk: A pet dog, Rocco has undergone a life-saving surgery after swallowing a video game. Rocco was taken to a vet in Glasgow when he began  vomiting and could’t eat. An X-ray of the four-year-old dog showed a rectangular-shaped object in his small intestine that turned out to be a cartridge of the old school Nintendo.

Owner, Sean Johnson stated that that he didn’t own a Nintendo and had no idea how his dog swallowed it. However, since Rocco was adopted, guesses are that his curious mind got it from his previous owner.

NameE-mailWebsiteComment

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.